Reliability, efficiency, stability. These are the characteristics required by the movers. Operating mainly on the roadside or in narrow spaces you also need to have machines that take up little space and carry out handling operations quickly and safely.
Our stairclimber PIANOPLAN with 3 different models and the truck-mounted platform CTE -LIFT HIGH RANGE 410 HR REMOVAL SPECIAL EDITION with 41 m of working height are the ideal allies of the rental world.
• compact, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
• tracks, to climb on the stair easily (PIANOPLAN)
• 50 floors autonomy with 600 kg of capacity (PIANOPLAN)
• cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform (HIGH RANGE)
• stability over rough terrain, thanks to variable stabilization (HIGH RANGE)
• increased lifting capacity of 600 kg, allowing two operators with equipment to work at height (HIGH RANGE)
• jib, which easily passes round obstacles and can operate in hard to reach areas (HIGH RANGE)
• ultrasonic sensors, to avoid basket collision (HIGH RANGE)
• memory function, to repeat the same operation of ascent and descent, typical of the removals (HIGH RANGE)