Underbridge maintenance operations require special means, such as aerial platforms adapted to work with the boom in “reverse” (passing under the bridge from top down), or crawler tracks to drive over uneven terrain under structures.
Our truck mounted platforms B-LIFT HIGH RANGE, from 39m to 61m working height are the ideal means to work under bridges, thanks to their rotatable basket. We also have a self-propelled crawler-track platform, TRACCESS with a working height ranging from 13 to 23m.
- stability over rough terrain, thanks to the variable stabilization and tracks.
- compact of the means, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
- cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform
- single area of work, to provide a fixed capacity without limitations
- reduced side-end dimension to take up less space on the worksite and avoid collisions with buildings, vehicles in transit or anything else
- increased lifting capacity allowing two operators and equipment to work at height
- jib, which easily passes obstacles and can operate in hard to reach areas
- absolute verticality with a single command, to work with ease, optimize working time and make ” plumb-line movements” in relation to walls (raise and lower the basket following a straight vertical line)