In order to carry out maintenance works to wind-power plants significant heights must be safely reached and stability is paramount.
Our range of truck-mounted aerial platforms are the ideal means for the maintenance of wind power plants: CTE ZED articulated truck-mounted platforms with a working height of 14m to 32m, and CTE B-LIFT and CTE B-LIFT HIGH RANGE telescopic truck-mounted platforms with a working height ranging from 14m to 61m.
- compact, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
- cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform
- single area of work, to provide a fixed capacity without limitation
- reduced side-end dimension to take up less space on the worksite and avoid collisions with buildings, vehicles in transit or anything else
- stability over rough terrain, thanks to variable stabilization
- increased lifting capacity allowing two operators and equipment to work at height
- absolute verticality with a single command, to work with ease