Our Leadership, Our History
Our worldwide leadership in the aerial work sector represents for a dealer a unique advantage.
From 1981 our history is a garantee of success:
- In 1987 CTE signs an exclusive licensing agreement with Genie Industries, the world’s leading producer of self-propelled aerial platforms, for distribution of the brand in Italy.
- In 1987 one of the greatest success stories in Italy and Europe for the company: the Pratika material removal lift.
- In 1992, with the acquisition of the Piano plan patent, the company rounded off its fleet of machinery for transporting heavy and awkward loads up stairs and landings.
- In 1993 the launch of Genex: the first company in the world to produce ladders and scaffolds in fibreglass.
- The establishment of CTE France in 1994 gave the company its first foothold in Europe outside Italy: this was followed by CTE UK in 2002..
- In 1997 CTE acquired Sequani Meccanica, a major manufacturer of aerial platforms. Subsequently, the Rivoli Veronese plant near Verona was built, specializing in the production of ladders and aerial platforms
- In 2005 the company completed its process of transformation from a commercial concern to an industrial group, with the acquisition of Effer and Bizzocchi, two brands of international standing with 40 years’ know-how and experience. This marked the foundation of one of the largest European groups in the field of lifting and movement of materials and people, with a commercial presence that has spanned all 5 continents since 2006.
Find out all the advantages >