Following the launch of the new truck-mounted platform ZED 20.2 HV into the marketplace, CTE has felt the need to communicate in a more inter-active and viral way the image of this new product. In just over 2 minutes, the video shows the design and full characteristics of the product and in particular the attention to the daily work that make CTE an established global reality in the access industry.
Zed 20.2 HV means 20mt of working height, and .2 is for the evolution of the new octagonal design of the boom made with a new material, Docol 1200 M high strenght steel, to obtain a favorable relationship between performance and weight.
The new variable jacking system could be used both in shape (narrow) or extended, and also only by left side or only by right side. So there are more choice for different sites. ZED 20.2 HV can work with 300 kg of capacity in the different working areas and thanks to moment limiting device can perform the full outreach (9,2 m) in narrow jacking stabilisation.
This system allows the operator to stabilise with a single command in small spaces and then to have more advantages compared to other machines with single stabilisation. Specifically, the narrow stabilisation offers the possibility to work in restricted spaces such as for activities to be carried out on roads (public lighting) or in outdoor pruning. With stabilisation reduced to the right or left, the platform allow to operate in the center of the road, or at public areas or condominium and in congested spaces. ZED 20.2 HV can work in shape with 300 kg of loading cell and with 360° of rotation (with limitated working area connected to the effective loading capacity, thanks to the limiting moment device. This allows to have a performance with maximum outreach of 9,2 m also with narrow stabilisation, with limitated loading capacity).
These are the main points of the video:
• VARIABLE STABILISATION: extreme versatility for uncomfortable working conditions as narrow streets or congested spaces
• NARROW STABILISATION: in just 16 seconds!
• STABILISATION ON LEFT/RIGHT SIDE: less encumbrance on roadway
• 9,2 M OF OUTREACH: also with narrow stabilisation (capacity 120 kg)
• NEW BOOM DESIGN: thanks to the new material Docol 1200 M, the boom is lighter than previous models and allows maximum performance of capacity (compared to the standard) with maximum stability
• BASKET CAPACITY: 300 kg (with limiting moment device)
Presenting a product with these characteristics, CTE will confirm itself as an industry always attentive to customer needs and improving the work at height safely, assuming an increasing role as a reliable partner for the category of hirer and for all those who work at height.