In this issue we’ve interviewed Mr Alessandro Gobbi, owner of the Italian company Air Nolo, based in Osimo (Ancona). Air Nolo deals with rental and sale of aerial platforms and earthmoving equipments.
1. What is your main activity?
Our company deals with rental and sale of aerial platforms and earthmoving equipments.
2. When did you start?
We started 17 years ago.
3. How did your company evolve in these last years?
We started in 2000 in the construction and restoration area. After some years we introduced and developed the machinery rental and sale.
4. Where do you work?
Our offices are based in Rimini, Ancona and Civitanova Marche. We mainly deal in the Marche region, in the center of Italy.
5. How has the market evolved recently?
The market is constantly changing. Compared to 10 year ago, our customers are more careful about what they purchase or rent, they are more knowledgeable. For this reason, we constantly improve our work with the aim to be always competitive.
6. How is the assistance service provided for your customers?
Our service department has 3 technicians, ready to reach our customers sites when needed.
7. What is your “recipe for success” – what values are important in your daily work?
Our secret is very simple: we are focused on the customers needs with the maximum attention.
8. How big is your fleet?
Our fleet is composed of 200 machines.
9. What type of machine do you own?
We have self-propelled and truck-mounted aerial platforms, vans, excavators.
10. How many CTE platforms do you own?
We have 40 aerial platforms with CTE and Genie brand.
11. What characteristics make CTE platforms winners?
My feeling is that CTE products are great products, easy to use and reliable.
12. What characteristics make CTE platforms winners?
In our opinion, in every kind of applications. The secret is that CTE platforms are easy to use.
13. What do your customers want in a platform? What is driving their choice, today?
Our customers need easy to use and reliable products.