In this issue we’ve interviewed Mr Paolo Balduzzi from Pavia, owner of CARE, a rental and sales company.
1. What is your main activity?
Our company deals with rental and sales of earth moving equipment and aerial platforms.
2. When did you start?
We started 15 years ago.
3. How did your company evolve in these last years?
At the beginning, we started with earth moving machines and equipment, then we introduced the aerial platforms.
4. Where do you work?
We mainly work in the Pavia Province.
5. What is your policy regarding your competitors? Do you present to the market an image of company that understands the nature of the competition and that is proactive?
Every day we try to maintain the standard of service at the highest levels by adapting and innovating the fleet, taking care of maintenance and insurance, and providing additional services such as training courses.
6. How is the assistance service provided for your customers?
We have an internal workshop and also a mobile workshop for off-site support.
7. What is your “recipe for success” – what values are important in your daily work?
We are focused in maintaining the quality standard of our service at the highest level through the continuous training of our staff, to always be able to offer the best possible solutions to the customers’ requests.
8. How big is your fleet?
We own about 60 machines, besides a hundred of equipment.
9. What type of machine do you own?
Excavators and compact loaders, truck mounted platforms, vertical platforms, telehandlers, tipper trucks, mini wheeled and tracked mini dumpers, compacting machines and power generators.
10. How many CTE platforms do you own?
We own 7 CTE truck-mounted platforms.
11. What is the feature that has driven you to choose CTE platforms?
Quality and reliability.
12. What characteristics make CTE platforms winners?
CTE platforms are very versatile and intuitive, therefore suitable for different types of applications. They are excellent for hire because they can be adapted to customers with different activities.
13. What do your customers want in a platform? What is driving their choice, today?
They need reliable and safe machines.