Accuracy, stability and efficiency are basic requirements in order to work well and safely at height, as when working on roofs or on guttering.
Operating mainly on the roadside you also need to have means that take up little space and carry out handling operations quickly and safely.
Our range of truck-mounted aerial platforms are ideal for roof workers: CTE ZED truck-mounted articulated platforms with a working height of 14 to 32 m and our truck-mounted telescopic platforms CTE B-LIFT and CTE B-LIFT HIGH RANGE with a working height ranging from 14 m to 61 m.
- compact, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
- cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform
- single area of work, to provide a fixed capacity without limitations
- reduced side-end dimension to take up less space on the worksite and avoid collisions with buildings, vehicles in transit or anything else
- stability over rough terrain, thanks to variable stabilization
- increased lifting capacity, allowing two operators with equipment to work at height
- jib, which easily passes round obstacles and can operate in hard to reach areas