When maintaining green areas at height support is fundamental: you need a stable and versatile means, which is easy and extremely safe to operate.
Our CTE TRACCESS range, self-propelled aerial platforms mounted on tracks, reach a working height of 13m to 27 m and is the ideal partner for working in the countryside, even on uneven ground. For those in need of aerial platforms mounted on trucks, we offer the range of CTE ZED truck-mounted articulated platforms, working height 20m to 32m.
- stability over rough terrain, thanks to the variable stabilization
- compactness of the means, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
- cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform
- reduced side-end dimension to take up less space on the worksite and avoid collisions with buildings, vehicles in transit or anything else
- increased lifting capacity allowing two operators and equipment to work at height – fast at reaching working areas thanks to its telescopic boom
- jib, which easily passes obstacles and can operate in hard to reach areas
- protected controls in the basket, to avoid damage to the console and the accidental activation of controls
- absolute verticality with a single command, to work with ease, optimize working time and make ” plumb-line movements” in relation to walls (raise and lower the basket following a straight vertical line perpendicular to the ground)
- single area of work, to provide a fixed capacity without limitations
- absolute verticality for use with trees, etc.
- fast and easy proportional controls
- Strenx high performance steel for better stability and comfort at height
- commands cover in basket
- sheet holder
- air/water pipe in basket so extending usage opportunities