Restorers need substantial support to work at heights, both inside and outside.
Our range of truck mounted platforms are the ideal means for restorers: CTE ZED truck-mounted articulated platforms with a 20m to 32m working height, and CTE B-LIFT and CTE B-LIFT HIGH RANGE telescopic truck-mounted platforms with a working height of 17 m to 61 m.
- absolute verticality with a single command, to work with ease optimize working time and make ” plumb-line movements” in relation to walls (raise and lower the basket following a straight vertical line perpendicular to the ground)
- compact, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
- cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform
- lightness of the battery powered means, also for working on ceilings and delicate floors
- single area of work, to provide a fixed capacity without limitations
- reduced side-end dimension to take up less space on the worksite and avoid collisions with buildings, vehicles in transit or anything else
- stability over rough terrain, thanks to the variable stabilization.
- increased lifting capacity so as to allow two operators and equipment to work at height
- jib, which easily passes obstacles and can operate in hard to reach areas