Installation and maintenance of lights, lighting or electrical carried out in cities require special support tools for working at height. When operating on roadsides, in historical centres and in tunnels you need to have means that take up little space and carry out handling operations quickly and safely.
Our range of truck mounted platforms are the ideal means for installation and maintenance of lights, lighting systems and illuminated signs: CTE ZED truck-mounted articulated platforms with a 20m to 32m working height, and CTE B-LIFT and CTE B-LIFT HIGH RANGE telescopic truck-mounted platforms with a working height of 17 m to 61 m.
- fast at reaching working areas thanks to its telescopic boom.
- absolute verticality with a single command, to work with ease optimize working time and make ” plumb-line movements” in relation to walls (raise and lower the basket following a straight vertical line perpendicular to the ground)
- compactness of the means, to take up less space on the road or on the works site
- reduced side-end dimension to take up less space on the worksite and avoid collisions with buildings, vehicles in transit or anything else
- cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform
- single area of work, to provide a fixed capacity without limitations
- stability over rough terrain, thanks to the variable stabilization
- increased lifting capacity so as to allow two operators and equipment to work at height
- jib, which easily passes obstacles and can operate in hard to reach areas